Sunday, July 8, 2012

air jordan 2011 shoes thirsty and near the harbor warmth.

Students on spring-like love Journey.
Meet time, your smiles, revealing the light drift Plaza, I still surging more than want you in my dreams, you can sometimes see you can not see you even have to hide you and leave you. pain or happiness? believe that to meet all edge, and sometimes keep their distance, in order to maintain the soul of a party to the Pure Land, heart valves a beautiful and enjoyable to maintain all the time do not want your feelings away from using only measured in millimeters, I do not know you you think this is the nature of the outpouring of love? would like a long time do not come near you. can not be regarded as, in my case I do not know the angel how could you have so much magic, powerful magnetic field is always attracted me I always shake off your line of sight can not live without your fang track!
Wanted simple way to express such a way that does not lock the peristalsis of the feelings of all things spring and grow emotional coordinate speaking, I have passed the life of imaginary grievances the peak can indeed love sinus autumn blowing the earth - leaves full of mountains.
See you, like a man alone, thousands everywhere like you to read you. You the beauty of nature, I very much like thrown into the embrace of nature, bathing you to tenderness, charity, thirsty and near the harbor warmth.
Night, looking up at the screen stars,air jordan 2011 shoes, the stars have turned into you, Youyuanerjin fuzzy variable, from small to big, clear,air max sale, sometimes by clear and blur, so the carvings like wishful thinking, speak, shake Geshi, each loss of despair, completely overwhelmed.
Blue sky, white clouds of drift leisurely Shuttle twilight birds, all you lively Langxiao. Everywhere the red and green blend your shadow, somehow, you are instantly turned into a spring girl, flying Yu occasion, more joy in my heart the sea, nourishing my heart of the wilderness, complex Shu my soul.
I was originally a waste wasteland, was barely planted some flowers since the sight of you, from my above become leafy, green leaves red flowers, warm piece of the heart to ask why, protracted, ancient that is the source of enduring love. you is the pioneer of the eternal, love me exhausted dry germination buds children.
Inadvertently drop of Yu Ye, get high off the light in my cheeks, sparkling cool completely hearts; eyes, you sometimes footsteps light, sometimes posture free and easy; Kai lip, such as singing, waving if the piano, priorities, refers to drop the string sound, deep and mellow, lingering not absolutely ear; you Daimei opening and closing of poetry, wavefront mercy pour lofty.
To walk with you my life, the greatest desire and happiness, the intersection of each soul will be memories and feelings, turning it into a full glass of Vanessa-Mae wine, buried deep in the cellar of my heart, If you love to make fun of me, I will carefully remove the focus on taste, and then, I will Yangtianchangxiao Goddess of fly think think you have gaps, and love overflowing in my empty heart of the sea.
You let the Peoples Huanyin the Oasis of my backwater into, you let me Xinrusihui the wilderness to be recovery and while Biye times now, your acoustic shadow, let my love was made Xinghuoliaoyuan.
Love, occasion of sin in my heart torment me, the pain of love in my heart badly, and the feeling of the moment, over centuries, that the hearts of tears down his eyes gently flooded out like the world's most

No comments:

Post a Comment