Wednesday, June 13, 2012

authentic mlb jerseys the computer network is relatively slow

September 27, to buy a ticket, otherwise afraid to buy votes. Fortunately, the weekend is a rest day, want to catch the rest of the tickets to buy it back. Out the door, I thought: not as good as the first to reach the road Guangzhou livid travel agency ticket outlets to see if any tickets to buy, if the operator where to buy, Hold the train station so far away to ashen door and found the ticket office window row of ten eight teams think people are not that much, go up the line, did not expect so little of the team had waited more than an hour, so slow when I routed to the second, when the three: So everyone needs to check several trains, but not every train has the right ticket, did not vote for the trips, or have enough votes he wants to buy votes, but also check my other trips,oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015, the computer network is relatively slow, such a person to buy tickets went very eight minutes, slow strange. finally my turn, I only check 256 times, 260 times, 16 times the previous two, is cheaper, but do not have a ticket, had to ask 16 times by car , which is Beijing's air-conditioned express ticket to be a lot more expensive, people buy less, it is estimated that there should be remaining tickets, so my last option is 16. If not I expected 16 votes a lot to Shaoguan is one to be 44 dollars, plus agency fees five, my mother, four tickets should two hundred dollars. me grit my teeth out and buy down, carefully put away in his pocket, his hand according to back to the home, for fear that they lost.
Back home, my sister just to, brother, and gold are talking about into how the matter? also told her to come to my house for dinner, to see how her attitude. - her morning shift this week. . time could live? ! Shaoguan Nan Hua Temple. ? Is eating rice at night, the phone rang, I put down the chopsticks, walked over to answer,

No comments:

Post a Comment